Using Twitter to study for you CCIE is not far fetched. I did it. I know a number of people who have as well. Here’s what you need to do.
First create a Twitter Account if you don’t already have one.
Next, search for the hash tag CCIE, as seen below.
Now follow people who come up in that search. Look for those who post frequently. Businesses are ok to follow, but look at their posts. If it’s all marketing and nothing relevant I would skip it for now. I showed up #14 in my search. That’s not too bad eh?
Finally, try to interact with them. They’re mostly nice people and are usually willing to help out with questions that are genuine.
Here are a few people I recommend following:
- Ron Fuller <– Fellow Cisco Press Author.
- Scott Morris <– Makes a mean cinnamon apple moonshine!
- Tom Hollingsworth <– All around great guy.
- Brent Salisbury <– Care to learn about SDN? This is the guy!
- Me of course!
- Blake Krone <– Blake is a Wireless Guru!
- Jeff Fry <– Jeff has been doing some juniper stuff lately you might be interested in.
- Joe Astorino <– R&S is his specialty. Joe is another great guy that likes to help people learn.
Honestly there are so many more I could list, but if you’re resourceful you can figure it out.