So you bought VIRL and you’re just sorta getting started right? You may have gotten it installed and are able to throw a topology up and do a bit of labbing. Is that it? What else can you do? Are you doing it the right way? Are you stuck on something? Well if you want to dive into the nuts-and-bolts of VIRL and you’re not sure where to start outside of the videos Cisco provides, then I encourage you to join my good friend Anthony @pandom
Here’s what he’s going to cover:
- VIRL-based products
- Third party integration with VIRL
- Extending VIRL: external connectivity to physical devices and other vendor VMs
- Tips & Tricks for Power users: VM Maestro
- Guest Speaker: @pandom_ (Me!)
- Sneak Peek on what is coming in the future!
Anthony has registration links in his post at http://networkinferno.net/virl-webinar-with-yours-truly.